Sunday, September 28, 2008

Oh the Memories...

Yesterday I went through a bunch of my old schoolwork, and I thought I'd share some of it with you. I had a habit of making my English and Writing assignments a little more entertaining than they were meant to be. My teachers either loved it, or thought I wasn't taking the assignments seriously. The fact was my English classes were always so easy for me, I had to make up funny things to keep me from losing my mind. So, in the next few days, weeks, or however long I feel like doing this, I'll be posting some of my best work from my K-12 years.

Enjoy...or not.

Example I: What happened when I got angry at my teacher...

How-to Paragraph

How to Make a Hot Dog

Making a hot dog can be very tricky. First, go to the pet store and buy a dog. The type of dog doesn't really matter. Take the dog home and wash it very well. Unclean dogs can cause illness. Then, hit it on the head with a very large hammer. Make a fire and set the dog ontop of it. Cook until a golden brown. Serve in a bun with applesauce on top. The more times you make a hot dog, the easier it will be.

Here's my 9th grade Comp. teacher's comment: "I would expect nothing less than bizarre. You didn't disappoint." lol

That one went up on the refridgerator...

No comments: